Register for Camp
CAMP REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 2, 2019! Don't miss your opportunity to sign up for the BEST summer ever!
We are looking forward to another summer full of memories in the making!
Are you ready to register? Make sure you have the following info handy so that registration is a breeze. You’ll need:
- All camper medical insurance details from your ID card, including carrier, name of insured policy holder, policy/group #s, insurance company phone number, etc.
- All information for your camper’s physician, including name, address, phone number
- The full names and phone numbers for all individuals that can possibly pick up your camper from camp
- The full date of the camper’s most recent tetanus shot, per American Camp Association accreditation standards.
- All details regarding any camper medications/prescriptions, including name of drug, dosage instructions, etc.
- Parents and guardians reserve the right to review background checks, health care, discipline policies and grievance procedures upon request.
Please also be prepared to enter all of your information in one sitting (of 1 hour or less before system time-out), as our registration platform will not save partial submissions or incomplete entries!
Check this space for the 2019 Open House date and registration link! Join us at Camp Hoffman & Camp Green Forest for a tour and meet our amazing camp staff before the summer begins! The Open House is a great option for first-time camp families…and there’s no cost!
All the registration links you'll need will be found below, separated by Day and Overnight Camp.
- Register HERE for Camp Cookie in Chepachet, RI
- Register HERE for Camp Green Forest in West Kingston, RI
- Register HERE for Camp Promising Acres in Swansea, MA
- Register HERE for Camp Rocky Farm in Newport, RI
Please note that the correct timeline for drop-off at Camp Hoffman is 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm on the first day of your camper's session. Pick-up is 5:00 - 5:30 pm on the last day of your camper's session. These timeframes apply to week-long sessions and mini-sessions. Please arrive only during these windows.
For the Great Escape (weekend session), check-in is Friday night between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Check-out is Sunday morning by 9:30 a.m.
For Tall & Small and Family Camp (weekend sessions), check-in is Saturday morning between 9:30 – 10 a.m. Check-out is Sunday morning by 9:30 a.m.
- Weekend Programs (The Great Escape, Tall & Small, or Family Camp) register HERE.
- Brownies (entering grades 2-3 this coming fall) register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Juniors (entering grades 4-5 this coming fall) register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Cadettes (entering grades 6-8 this coming fall), register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Seniors/Ambassadors (entering grades 9-12 this coming fall) register HERE for regular camp sessions.
Leadership Programs (CIT I, CIT II, or Internship) for
Seniors/Ambassadors (entering grades 10+ this coming fall)