Register for Camp
Camp Registration is now open! Sign up for the BEST summer ever!
We are looking forward to another summer full of memories in the making!
Are you ready to register? Make sure you have the following info handy so that registration is a breeze. You’ll need:
- All camper medical insurance details from your ID card, including carrier, name of insured policy holder, policy/group #s, insurance company phone number, etc.
- All information for your camper’s physician, including name, address, phone number
- The full names and phone numbers for all individuals that can possibly pick up your camper from camp
- The full date of the camper’s most recent tetanus shot, per American Camp Association accreditation standards.
- All details regarding any camper medications/prescriptions, including name of drug, dosage instructions, etc.
- Parents and guardians reserve the right to review background checks, health care, discipline policies and grievance procedures upon request.
Please also be prepared to enter all of your information in one sitting (of 1 hour or less before system time-out), as our registration platform will not save partial submissions or incomplete entries!
Join us at Camp Hoffman & Camp Green Forest for a tour and meet our amazing camp staff before the summer begins! The Open House is a great option for first-time camp families…and there’s no cost! Register HERE.
All the registration links you'll need can be found below, seperated by Day and Overnight Camp.
Please note that the correct timeline for drop-off at Camp Hoffman is 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm on the first day of your camper's session. Pick-up is 5:00 - 5:30 pm on the last day of your camper's session. These timeframes apply to week-long sessions and mini-sessions. Please arrive only during these windows.
For the Great Escape (weekend session), check-in is Friday night between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Check-out is Sunday morning by 9:30 a.m.
For Tall & Small and Family Camp (weekend sessions), check-in is Saturday morning between 9:30 – 10 a.m. Check-out is Sunday morning by 9:30 a.m.
- Weekend Programs (The Great Escape, Tall & Small, or Family Camp) register HERE.
- Brownies (entering grades 2-3 this coming fall), register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Juniors (entering grades 4-5 this coming fall), register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Cadettes (entering grades 6-8 this coming fall), register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Seniors/Ambassadors (entering grades 9-12 this coming fall), register HERE for regular camp sessions.
- Leadership Programs (CIT I, CIT II, or Internship) for Seniors/Ambassadors (entering grades 10+ this coming fall) register HERE.