- December 22 or before- Service Unit trains Troops, Service Unit Cookie Rally, Troops Train Girls/Parents
- December 23 - Girls start taking orders
- December 22-26 - Council office closed for Christmas
Resources for Adults & Volunteers
We couldn't have the Girl Scout Cookie Program without you, our volunteers and parents/guardians! On this page, you will find all of the resources you need to make this cookie season the best one yet. Be sure to check back as more resources will become available!
ePAYMENT SYSTEM IS HERE!
GSSNE has a new way for you to process payments for Cookies and Fall Products. The new ePayment system is available for troops to submit cookie payments directly to GSSNE.
The process is user friendly and immediate! Simply click this ePayment link when you are ready to make a payment.
To get set up, please follow the instructions below!
STEPS NEEDED TO MAKE AN ePAYMENT
1. Log In using your email and password (Create an account if you don't have one)
2. Enter/update your profile information
3. Enter troop bank information for each troop you lead
4. Choose troop and enter payment amount and submit
5. Receive an email payment confirmation
6. Immediately send a copy of this email receipt to your Service Unit PSC
7. All payment paperwork must still be submitted to Council according to established GSSNE Product Sale Policies
Questions? Please contact Customer Care at email@example.com
Please note: these are the dates set by GSSNE for all Service Units. Your Product Sale Coordinator may have separate dates for your Service Unit. Please be sure to follow all dates set by your PSC.
April, May, June
Do you need additional training for the cookie sale?
Check with your Service Unit Product Sales Coordinator OR Service Unit Manager to schedule a training. Your Service Unit Product Sales Coordinator also has the cookie program materials for troops and girls. If you need assistance finding out who is managing the cookie program for your service unit, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll put you in contact with the volunteer for your service unit. Please include your name, troop number and service unit in the email.
Troop Leader & Troop Cookie Volunteer Resources
Parent & Guardian Resources
Service Unit Product Sales Coordinator Resources
What Troops Earn
What Girls Earn
Cookie Sale Online Marketing Policy
Bling Your Booth!
GSSNE has an app! We’re launching our new app through Team App for the Cookie Program to keep you up-to-date with sale news, dates, documents, and much more. It’s great for Troops, Service Units, and Parents/Guardians. To access our app, you will need to download Team App onto your smartphone by visiting www.teamapp.com/app or search for Team App in your phone’s app store.
Once downloaded, launch Team App, then:
1. Sign-up to Team App. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
2. Once your registration is confirmed, login to the app. You can then search for our “team”- GSSNE Cookies
3. Click “Become a member of this team” and request access to the group(s) that apply to you. Some groups require approval to join. If you are requesting access, please provide an explanation as to why you want to join, and your request will be approved by GSSNE staff (for example, only Cookie PSCs will be approved to join the Cookie PSC group).
Don’t have a smartphone? No problem! Just visit us online at: gssnecookies.teamapp.com