Resources for Girls
Tools for Cookie Program Success
Want to make this cookie season the best one yet? Check out some of the fun activities and materials for girls from our partners at ABC Bakers.
2018 Girl Scout Cookie Program Resources
The Cookie Sale Service Project!
The 2017 Cookie Sale Service Project is Operation Stand Down Rhode Island. Please click HERE to get an overview of the incredible services this organization provides, as well as a direct link to their website.
Want to know about all the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for a one-stop shop with the latest safety guidelines, information on earning the Girl Scout Cookie Activity pin, and tips for parents and volunteers working with Girl Scout Cookie professionals?
Scouts of the USA's Cookie Resources Page
Here you'll find handouts, posters, videos, and other materials to help you have fun and stay safe as you build your cookie business.
2016 GSSNE Cookie Kick-Off Presentations
- Marketing & Public Relations Tips for the 2017 Cookie Program (ppt)
- Cookie Rally 101 (ppt)
- Forget the Cookie Cutter Approach: Successfull Cookie Sales (pdf)
- S.M.A.R.T. Cookie: Goals to Achieve a Successful Cookie Sale (ppt)
- Cookie Program SU Training Presentation - PDF version (Click here for PPT version - LARGE file download 44MB)
GSSNE Council Cookie Selling Resources & Forms (updated 4.11.17)
- 2017 Cookie Sale Program Manual
- 2017 Product Sales Manager Handbook
- 2017 Troop Payment Forms (Excel)
- 2017 Service Unit Cookie Re-Order Request Form (this is a Word doc)
- 2017 Cookie Credit Transfer Form
- 2017 Parent/Guardian Permission and Responsibility Agreement
- 2017 Older Girl Incentives Permission Slip
- 2017 Troop Cookie Chair Description & Agreement
- Cookie Booth Rules, Etiquette & Tips
- Virtual Cookie Share Program
- 2016-2017 Volunteer Resource Magazine
- 2017 Recognition Information Sheet
- How the Cookie Crumbles! (Cookie Sale Info Hand-Out)
- Cookie Boss Business Cards for Girls!
- Tips on Burning Those Girl Scout Cookie Calories! (Hand-Out)
- Five for 5 Entry Forms & 5 for Five Rules
- Leveraging Social Media for a Successful Cookie Sale!
- Girl Scout Color Palette for Your Cookie Booth Blinging Needs!
- Facebook Background Banner - Cookie Seller Volunteer
- Facebook Background Banner - World's Coolest Mom
- Facebook Background Banner - This Girl has a Connection
- Cookie Share Flyer for Display at Cookie Booths!
- RI Collection Problem Report Form (Excel file)
- GSUSA's Girl Scout Cookie Redistribution Policy (important)