The 2017 Leading Women of Distinction Awards
The registration deadline has now passed. We look forward to seeing everyone at the October 18th event!
Please join us the morning of October 18th as we honor women who have emulated the Girl Scout G.I.R.L. spirit of Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker and Leader throughout their careers.
Our 2017 Leading Women of Distinction Honorees are:
- Suzanne Fogarty, Head of School, Lincoln School
- Joan Johnson-Freese, PhD., Professor, NSA, Naval War College
- Susan Keller, Founder/CEO, Entrepreneurial Executives, LLC
- Kati Machtley, Co-Founder & Director of the Women's Summit, Bryant University
- Cheryl A. Merchant, President & CEO, Hope Global
These women are a direct reflection of what Girl Scouting stands for, they are impressive and inspiring. We hope that all girls are able to thrive in the direction of their ambitions and lead lives full of courage, confidence and character.
We are also pleased to share that Neil D. Steinberg, President & CEO of the Rhode Island Foundation will be a guest speaker at the Awards breakfast!
We hope you will save the date and we look forward to celebrating with you these incredible role models who make the world a better place!
- When: Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Time: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Location: Cafe Nuovo, 1 Citizens Plaza, Providence, RI 02903
- Cost: $50 per person
Can't attend the event but want to show your support? You may click HERE to help support the work of empowering the next generation of leading women! Thank you!
Check our Special Events - Leading Women of Distinction Awards page for future updates as they become available!