Girl Scouts of the USA is excited to share that with a funded grant from the Elliott Wildlife Values Project, they have created six outdoor-skill-building videos especially for volunteers newer to Girl Scouts and older girl members taking younger girls outside.
These are some of the great video resources now available:
- Step by Step: Developing Girls’ Outdoor Skills
- Taking the Journeys Outside
- Planning Your Troop’s First Campout
- Introduction to Campsite Setup
- Introduction to Cooking Outside
- How to Leave No Trace Outdoors
And don't forget to check out the corresponding blog post on the GSUSA Blog for more helpful information on new outdoor skill buiding trainings and resources!