Register for Camp
Camp registration is now open! CLICK HERE to register!
Register before April 1st to receive 15% off! GSSNE offers scholarships for camp (camperships) and girls can earn Summer Camp Cookie Credits by selling cookies. Check out our camp FAQ section for more information!
We are looking forward to another summer full of memories in the making!
Are you ready to register? Make sure you have the following info handy so that registration is a breeze. You’ll need:
- All camper medical insurance details from your ID card, including carrier, name of insured policy holder, policy/group #s, insurance company phone number, etc.
- All information for your camper’s physician, including name, address, phone number
- The full names and phone numbers for all individuals that can possibly pick up your camper from camp
- The full date of the camper’s most recent tetanus shot, per American Camp Association accreditation standards.
- All details regarding any camper medications/prescriptions, including name of drug, dosage instructions, etc.
- Parents and guardians reserve the right to review background checks, health care, discipline policies and grievance procedures upon request.
Please also be prepared to enter all of your information in one sitting (of 1 hour or less before system time-out), as our registration platform will not save partial submissions or incomplete entries!
Join us for a tour and meet our amazing camp staff before the summer begins! The Open Houses are a great option for first-time camp families…and there’s no cost!
May 3, 2020: Day Camp Open House at Camp Cookie
May 17, 2020: Overnight Camp Open House at Camp Hoffman