New Family Partnership Campaign Patch
New for the 2018-2019 membership year, GSSNE will be offering a special Family Partnership patch! Here’s how girls can earn one:
- If a girl’s family donates $25, the girl will receive a patch. If families have multiple girls, every additional $5 donated earns another patch. For example, a family with 3 girls would need to donate $35 for each girl to receive a patch.
- Troop donations can also be made to the Family Partnership Campaign. Troop donations consist of donations collected and turned in by the troop as a whole. The same qualifications apply to troop donations as a family. For example, a troop of 12 girls would need to make an initial donation of $25 and 11 donations of $5, totaling $80, for each girl in the troop to receive a Family Partnership patch.
- All qualifying donations made with a 2019 new or renewed membership will receive Family Partnership patches.
- Any qualifying donations that are received by troops or families outside of the membership registration process on or after September 1, 2018 will earn patches.
- All patches will be mailed to the address on file with the girl household or the troop leader.
If you have any questions about the GSSNE Family Partnership Patch Program, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-331-4500.