New Family Partnership Campaign Patch
New for the 2018-2019 membership year, GSSNE will be offering a special Family Partnership patch! Here’s how girls can earn one:
- If a girl’s family donates $25, the girl will receive a patch. If families have multiple girls, every additional $5 donated earns another patch. For example, a family with 3 girls would need to donate $35 for each girl to receive a patch.
- Troop donations can also be made to the Family Partnership Campaign. Troop donations consist of donations collected and turned in by the troop as a whole. The same qualifications apply to troop donations as a family. For example, a troop of 12 girls would need to make an initial donation of $25 and 11 donations of $5, totaling $80, for each girl in the troop to receive a Family Partnership patch.
- All qualifying donations made with a 2019 new or renewed membership will receive Family Partnership patches.
- Any qualifying donations that are received by troops or families outside of the membership registration process on or after September 1, 2018 will earn patches.
- All patches will be mailed to the address on file with the girl household or the troop leader.
Patch Program Resources:
If you have any questions about the GSSNE Family Partnership Patch Program, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com or 401-331-4500.