- If/when in-person programs are not possible, council-led
programs will take place virtually.
- A full refund of the program fee will be given ONLY if the program is canceled by GSSNE or if you cancel before the registration deadline.
- Refunds will not be processed after the program or event.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- During inclement weather, call the GSSNE office at 401-331-4500 for program cancellations or changes.
- If a program is canceled and a make-up date cannot be provided, all participants will receive a full refund. If a make-up date has been provided, all participants will receive the new information via email.
Event & Program Information
Welcome to the Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England Program Catalog!
We are thrilled to announce that the 2021-2022 GSSNE programs are now available to view, and registration is opening on Thursday, August 26!
Visit our Events & Program Calendar or Event List (linked below) to view all of our programs, events, and activities. You may notice that our program registration looks a little different this year! Most programs will now be posted using our new gsEvents registration platform. Check out our gsEvents instructions if you need help getting started.
Please note: If/when in-person programs are not possible, council-led programs will take place virtually.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to CustomerCare@gssne.org or call 401-331-4500.
Click "Event List" to search programs and activities in a list. Click "Event & Program Calendar" to view programs and activities in a calendar.
General Registration Information
You must be a registered Girl Scout or adult member in order to sign
for GSSNE programs or activities. Not registered yet or have a friend who wants to join you on a Girl Scout Adventure? No problem! Register today online, or contact CustomerCare@gssne.org for help signing up for membership.
Refunds & Cancellations
Program and Event Etiquette
Badge vs Patch